About Elf On The Shelf

So this year I have decided to do Elf On The Shelf. As far as I know its a tradition which started in North America, I say North America because I have heard it was Canada it first started and then I have also heard it started in the United States, so if I put it this way I'm not actually picking one or the other Ha Ha.

As far as I'm aware an elf arrives on the 1st of December sent by Santa to watch over the child. Every night while the kids are in bed the elf flies back to the North Pole to report their behaviour. When the children wake up in the morning the elf is in a different place, has got up to mischief or maybe even left a little gift or note.

I haven't ordered an original Elf this year because I think they look slightly creepy but my opinion might change later. I am not going to go too much into detail about it right now as I want to document everything I plan to do with the elf right up until Christmas Eve. My little boy has just turned 3 so I'm not entirely sure how he will feel about it all but you will all find out in due course.

Pictured above is a box full of goodies I have stocked up on to use during December, I'm quite looking forward to this so will try and post everyday in December to let you all know what the elf has got up to and how my son feels about it.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment