Suits


Our latest Netflix binge which we have currently just finished is Suits. I started watching this myself as I was looking for something to watch while Paul is at work. Ever since he started working night shift I have been wondering what to do with myself at night, most of the other things on TV we both watch so Suits was my choice. I watched one episode during the day after he had woke up and that was him, hooked ! That was not my plan, I wanted something to watch which I didn't have to wait around for him to be in but this was not going to be it.

On the run from a drug deal gone wrong, Mike Ross finds himself in the middle of interviews for an associate position with big time Manhattan lawyer Harvey Specter. College drop-out Mike is the only candidate to impress Specter and is hired for the job despite not being a lawyer at all. With his photographic memory and book smarts of a Harvard law grad, Harvey is convinced his new associate will be every bit as successful as he has become. To keep their jobs they must cover up their tracks along the way to make sure that their secret remains just that. Nothing is ever as straight-forward on any great TV series and along the way there is a lot of challenges to overcome to try and keep the fact that Mike is not a lawyer between the two of them, which leads to a lot of trouble for the firm.

I expected Suits to be quite a serious programme considering it was about Law but I was definately wrong, although it has it's "serious" moments, I spent a lot of time laughing along with some of the crazy innuendo's especially from the law firm's biggest moan Louis Litt. I cried at some of the love storylines wishing for Mike & paralegal Rachel Zane to just sort themselves out and get together but he couldn't face keeping his secret from Rachel, eventually telling all and the two lived happily ever after .. NOT !! It gets better though but you have to watch so go do it now !!!

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment