ELF ON THE SHELF - ELF DOOR CONSTRUCTION






 Talking to other parents doing Elf on the Shelf, I heard quite a lot about Elf Door construction. Now I thought this was absolutely crazy, construction for a fake elf door, too far but the more I heard about it I was thinking well this is part of the build up. Arran was staying overnight at my parents house so I decided it was the perfect time to set up a little construction site. I used the CAT MINI MACHINES set (pictured below) which I bought from Asda for £4.97. I raided the Lego buckets for little workers and fences. The construction signs I printed from the computer. Placed it all in a little corner of our living room and I must say I think it turned out quite well.


 Arran came home from his Granny & Grandad's house and shouted, "WOW MUMMY, WHAT IS THAT??" So he has been told that Santa sent his little workers to build something for him and he can look but can't touch because it will take all the magic away. I'm now trying to figure out when the Elf door should appear before our elf's arrival on Saturday. From what I've gathered usually the elf arrives on the 1st of December which is a Tuesday this year and my partner and I are both working shifts so our elf is arriving slightly earlier on the 28th November. I will keep you all updated on all elfy antics.





Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment