Its a ...

Its a Girl !!!

So apparently we are having a girl !!! I'm a bit late with this as we had a gender scan back in September but to be honest this pregnancy has been kind of crazy so I haven't shared much of it at all.
 Yeah so a GIRL !! Still in shock as I just imagined I would be destined to have boys, I am happy either way as long as baby is healthy is all that matters but it feels extra special to have one of each.
 We are struggling on names we can't agree at all. There was one name that we both liked but since we decided on it we have heard it literally EVERYWHERE and it really put us off so right now we are still at the drawing board with this one.
I  still can't get over the fact that Arran is going to be a big brother and even more so that he is going to have a little sister, it still feels very overwhelming.
I have a few items like the one in the picture above which is from NEXT , I like the idea of these as I think it will be a bit of a novelty for Arran seeing "Little Sister" on the sleepsuits etc. just to highlight the fact he has a little sister and that he will be a big brother.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment