Geordie Guilty Pleasure

Ok so over the past few years I have majorly enjoyed watching Geordie Shore. If you have never seen or heard of it I personally think you are missing out. It features a group of boys & girls in their twenties living together in a house in Newcastle for 6 weeks at a time. They basically spend all their time getting drunk, arguing with each other, sleeping with people and making a complete fool of themselves on TV. As much as some people think it is pathetic which at times it can be and most of it isn't particularly ideal to be doing for everyone to see. SOME (!!!) of the things remind me of fun times I had with my friends which is mainly the getting drunk and most likely making a fool of ourselves at times. As well as the nasty bits there has been some relationships which have literally tugged at my heart strings. Two of the characters, Gary (Gaz) Beadle and Charlotte Crosby spent the majority of the first nine seasons (season 12 is currently being filmed) in a kind of on/off relationship. I think these two are meant to be. Unfortunately they have ended up in other relationships too my dismay. I've watched some of they other reality shows like The Only Way is Essex and Made in Chelsea and they could not be any more fake if they tried, Geordie Shore just seems real they are just regular people doing what the majority of young people want to do. I don't remember much about being in labour with my little boy but I was told that I said text my mum and make sure Geordie Shore is recording tonight. Number one fan right here, in so much pain and all I can think of is making sure my fave programme is being recorded.

Above I have already mentioned Charlotte Crosby, she is my all time favourite on the show. Charlotte is absolutely hilarious and probably about as real as it gets. She has battled with her weight and brought out a successful fitness DVD. Charlottes Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz feautures 12 3 minute workouts and has great reviews. I do have the DVD myself but have been way too lazy lately to even have a glance at it although the plan is to get right back into it ASAP!!

Charlotte also has her own YouTube channel, a best selling autobiography and her own fashion range, Find out everything about my favourite Geordie here.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment