Healthy Eating and Supplement

Ok so when it comes to healthy eating I am not that great. I am one of the most fussiest eaters I know. I really dislike most vegetables and like salad etc. I just think it is so tasteless. So when it comes to healthy eating the best I get is fruit. I have spent the last year since moving into our own house eating absolutely junk every night once the little man has went to bed. Today I have decided I have to try and get back to eating slightly better.

In June 2013, 7 months after having my little boy I discovered Natural Beauty Slimming. NB is a company set up by a lovely woman Nicola Bird. She is a mum just like myself and managed to lose a heck of a lot of weight through supplements and eating better. I was never that sure on supplements and was quite worried on what they might do to me but these are all safe. I managed to lose 2 stone back then when I stuck to the healthy eating. I have since put that back on since moving but I am determined to get back to my pre baby weight. Since the last time I have used supplements from Natural Beauty the company has grown extremely. They have reps all over the UK offering support as well as their own support groups on Facebook. You can have a look for yourself at NB here 
Today I am starting back on NB supplements this time using Pro Metabolism. You can find out all about the different supplements and work out what is best for you on the link above.
.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment