Healthy Eating and Supplements #1

Preparation is key in healthy eating. I am no good at planning ahead, well I am in life but not when it comes to what I want to eat. I'm very much the kind of person who eats what I want when I feel like it BUT if you want to change your lifestyle it seems that if you prepare then you will eat better. So on Saturday the day for phoning a takeaway and binging in front of the telly with loads of sugary munchies I made these 2 bowls of fruit, I'm not good with veg so have to try and fill up with fruit. I had one bowl between lunch and dinner, and the second bowl a few hours after dinner which just helped me keep fuller for longer. It's only been a few days but I do feel like my work trousers have a bit more room in them so I will persevere and keep going.


Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment