The Hard Life Of Blogging

I took blogging up as a hobby with the hope of maybe one day turning it into something more. I thought this was easy. HOW WRONG WAS I!! Blogging takes up a lot of time. I am a homeowner, a fiancee', work full time and a mum of one, When did I think I could fit all this time in. I have been doing this all of a few days and between writing posts, which at the minute are probably about the most random things ever (it is my blog I can write what I want), and dealing with the layout and template, I am beginning to wonder what I have got myself into. When I was about 14, 15 the in thing in our area was to have a website. I had about 5 different websites, either on my own or with friends but I designed them all. I developed all the HTML codes and made templates and right now my mind is blank. The only way I am getting any further at the moment is with help from my good friend Google.

So at the moment please bare with me. If you have any great tips you would like to share please leave them in the comment section.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment