Not a diet .. its a lifestyle

I never realised how much weight I had actually put on over the years. After I had Arran I knew I was overweight for my height and I managed to lose 2 stone with the supplements I had been taking. I know I have spoke about these a bit in previous posts but decided to try something different.

I went to my first Slimming World class!!!

This is not my kind of place I am shy I don't like telling people what I had for dinner and how I have cooked things because well I'm not a great cook I just kind of hope for the best.





That was 4 months ago I joined and in that time I have lost just over 2 stone. I managed the first stone in 4 weeks, if I properly stuck to plan everyday I know I could probably be nearer my 3 stone award right now but life happens every now and again and sometimes you just need a junk food binge. That being said, I was so surprised by how much you can actually eat while on Slimming World. I don't want to go into too many details as I am not a consultant and if you want to know about Slimming World I suppose you will just have to pay like all the rest of us Ha ha.

I would say if you are thinking about joining, DO IT ! It's so simple, easy to follow and you literally never have to be hungry. 

When it comes to getting weighed every week you don't have to stay to group afterwards if it is not your thing, I would say I think it has helped a good bit, staying to group and listening to everyone else's struggles and getting idea's for meals. When you hear problems that others are having it makes you realise that it isn't that bad just draw a line under it and start again. 

I plan on documenting my weight loss journey on here. I have also made up an Instagram account seperate to my personal account just to log my slimming world journey. When I am at my lowest with zero motivation, I find looking at other Slimming World Instagram accounts helps me focus and get back on track, it is great to see how other people are getting on and how far they have come. You can see my Insta diary if you click the link above.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment