When Life Gets In The Way ..

Ok so I have been crazy busy !! I started this thinking it would be a great place to share my thoughts and opinions and just basically a little diary of my life. I thought I will post everyday about my life and what I've been upto.. WRONG ! How do people find the time ?? Especially parents. I have one child and can't even find the time to post a couple of paragraphs on here. So I have a lot to kind of fill you all in on all 3 followers Ha Ha. 

The last time I posted I think was end of November, beginning of December. I was just about to start the Elf on the Shelf for my little boy which I promised to update every day but here we are now at the end of March.

I am going to try and ease myself back in gently small posts here and there and soon I will try and update regularly.

Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment