Big Brother

Guess What ???





Yes !!! Arran is going to be a big brother. Major exciting news for us all. Well it's not actually news I am actually 17 weeks and have just been completely away in another world since finding out and even before then hence I have not posted since March !!!

Anyways this pregnancy was pretty planned and happened way sooner than expected so although yes it was planned it was a major shock as we were very lucky and it happened basically straight away for us.

 I thought I would try and document how I have been feeling week by week, my pregnancy purchases etc. I haven't bought anything yet as I just feel buying anything before 20 weeks may be a jinx, it most likely isn't but I still can't believe we have Arran, so the fact we are getting another little baba to add to our family is just like an absolute blessing. Not to say I haven't made a list of a bunch of things I plan to buy when that 20 weeks arrives. I definately do not plan to buy as much as I did last time round as half the stuff was a waste of money but one exciting thing is that we have a room to decorate this time round whereas with my first pregnancy we were still staying with my parents while we were saving our deposit for our first house so Arran shared a room with us until he was nearly 2 years old.

Anyway I will get into all the pregnancy bits in my upcoming posts but above you can see our pregnancy announcement which we made with a picture of Arran holding his AMAZING new book from Writing for TiNY. They have a variety of books all about life-changing events in a child's life such as starting school, going into hospital or as you can see becoming a big brother or sister. Arran loves his new book, the story tells him all about what to expect when he is a new big brother. At the moment it is a current bedtime favourite. Highly recommend them and I am so glad I came across them, as much as I am dreading the thought of him starting school next August I am looking forward to getting him a book so we can read together and he can understand what it is going to be like.

Anyways it is majorly late and I need my sleep but I promise to try and post more regularly now.

Over & Out !




Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment