19 Weeks

 
I am starting to feel like I have been pregnant forever and I did not imagine it would feel like this second time round because I have so many distractions, my main one being a crazy toddler. I feel due to the bleeding I had roughly from about weeks 5-9 has probably made this go a bit longer or feel that way anyways because I am worrying every step of the way. I had felt a bit like this first time round as well which I thought was just like first time pregnancy nerves and I expected this time I would be very easy osy but I think the bleeding has made me very nervous. 
 
I had felt a lot of movement early on, they little flutters you get that just feel like little butterflies before the proper big kicks start. I think this was from as early on as about week 9 which I thought this can't be but it was definately that same feeling I had first time round. As time has went on though the feelings have get less and less which I think is making me feel even more uneasy. We had a gender scan at 16 weeks and baby was very lazy not a lot of movement although you could see that wee heart beating away so I am just starting to think that this little baby is very different from Arran as he moved around constantly and he still does haha but just for that peace of mind I cannot wait my 20 week scan next week.
 
As you can see from the pic above this week baby is the size of a Mango. Baby has flexible joints now so can move all those little limbs a lot better now and is covered in vernix a little white protective coating that protects skin from any damage in the womb.


Unknown

Please feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment